The balloons are reusable and easy to inflate and deflate. The balloons will seal up automatically after inflation. Secure the closure by slightly clinching the opening.
Points to Note:
- High temperature, exposure under the sun, friction and force etc will cause the balloon to deflate or explode.
- Parental guidance is recommended for children to use the balloons.
- Please discard defected balloons immediately.
- Please use air pump for inflating the balloons and beware of balloons exploding due to over-inflation.
- Foil is not stretchy so please don’t inflate the balloons too much.
- Beware of thermal expansion and contraction under different weather conditions.
- If there are small holes in the balloon and causes deflation, one could use tape to cover the holes and that should do the trick.
- Avoid any sharp objects and edges when placing the balloons.
- Regular air pump will NOT float the balloons. Helium could float larger size balloons (e.g.17" & 23" heart shaped balloons). The smaller size ones cannot float with helium since the balloons are too heavy (as compare to the amount of helium filled, e.g. 10" heart shape, 14" letter shape, 14" number balloons etc).
- Mini helium gas could be purchased at local craft store.
- For regular air filled balloons, they could be stick to various surface by tape or hang by wire.
- If air could not go through at the opening tab, use a straw and insert until the blockage is cleared. Remove straw and continue with air filling.
Step by Step User Guide
Inflating the balloon
Deflating the balloon
2. Push in the straw until you could feel that air is coming out. May need to push in up to 15cm.
3. Press and Press! DONE!
These are balloons are reusable and wrinkles on the surface would not be visible after the balloon is inflated.
Enjoy your party!